This graticule is located at 44,11 and covers some regions of Italy, mainly Emilia-Romagna and smaller parts of Veneto North and of Tuscany South. The central and northern part of the graticule is plain while South there are the appennines with a few natural reserves and beautiful panorama.
Bologna is the main city but there are many small towns scattered all throughout the landscape.
 Local Geohashers
Kleon and a few friends of mine, I hope they will make wiki accounts soon.
 Completed Expeditions
- 2015-04-09 lucaPost Side valley of Parco Regionale dei Gessi (Bologna South East): gates, fences and finally thick 'jungle'.
- 2015-04-08: Kleon reached the geoHash on a field near Ozzano.
- 2015-02-25: lucaPost reached the geoHash spot on the ridge between Zena valley and Idice valley
- 2014-12-13: Kleon reached the geoHash on a hill near Paderno.
- 2014-11-16: Kleon reached the geoHash near Sant'Apollinare.