From Geo Hashing
< Back to Berlin, Germany
Past Meetups in 52,13 (2008)
- December 17th 2008 - Hessophanes and Lars were on the wrong side of a fence.
- December 12th 2008 - Two independent visits to a parking lot. (Lars and relet)
- October 20th 2008 - relet hashes in the forest near Markwitz.
- October 19th 2008 - Part of a multihash - three hashes, three participants.
- October 18th 2008: relet strolled through another military area.
- October 16th 2008 - relet helped Hessophanes claim his Couch Potato honorable mention.
- October 12th 2008 - Hessophanes and relet were one the wrong side of a fence.
- October 9th 2008 - Phoenix and relet went cycling in the dark, met cows and ditches.
- September 29th 2008 (52,12), - Geohashing received media attention by German zeitgeist programme Polylux. (relet, Sneak, Hessophanes)
- September 20th 2008: A muddy journey. (relet and Hessophanes)
- September 19th 2008, - relet and Hessophanes went to the hash in improvised pirate outfits.
- September 11th 2008, - relet visited today's hash and the retro hash for July 21.
- August 29th 2008 - Right next to Schäfersee station. Relet has been there.
- March 3rd 1981 - relet went to seek his origins - on August 20, 2008 actually.
- August 14th 2008 - Phoenix went by bike.
- August 13th 2008 - Phoenix and relet went to see a soccer field in Tegel.
- July 31st 2008 - Phoenix and relet had a nice cycling trip to Staaken.
- July 26th 2008: Experimental agriculture. (lyx and relet)
- July 25th 2008 - No Trespassing in Krampnitz. (lyx and relet)
- July 23rd 2008 - Geohashcacheflashslacking near Trebbin (relet)
- July 9th 2008 - Lakes south east of Berlin (Ben)
- June 29nd 2008: Trespassing verboten. Signed: Der Standortälteste. (Eik and Thilo)
- June 22nd 2008: Lovely Lake ( Per)
- June 15th 2008 Near-Motorway geohashing ( Thilo)
- June 8th 2008 Field effects (Eik and Thilo)
- June 1st 2008 Two guys in the woods (Eik and Thilo)
- May 24th 2008 - confusion where the place actually is, because of new algorithm ... but even for one single person the lakes near Wünsdorf are beautiful.