Atlantic City, New Jersey
|Allentown, Pennsylvania||Newark||New York, New York|
|Philadelphia, Pennsylvania||Atlantic City||39,-73|
|Salisbury, Maryland||Cape May||38,-73|
The Atlantic City graticule is at 39 N, -74 W. It encloses nearly all of South Jersey, including the majority of the Jersey Shore, from Dover Beaches and Seaside Heights to North Wildwood. Roughly a third of this graticule is in the Atlantic Ocean. A small chunk of Delaware Bay is also enclosed.
 Daily Locations
For 2013-06-19: 39.5144214, -74.6193037
August 21, 2010: The geohash is in North Wildwood, on the landward side of Surf Ave. between E. 6th and E. 7th.
August 22, 2010: The geohash is actually in Atlantic City! On the beach near Metropolitan Ave. and Rhode Island Ave.
August 25, 2010: Keeping with the beach theme, the geohash is on the boardwalk in Seaside Heights, near H St.
 Places in this Graticule
- Atlantic City, NJ
- Toms River, NJ, technically the largest by population
- Vineland, NJ, the largest city in New Jersey by land area
- Ocean City, NJ
- Marlton, NJ (A suburb of Camden)
- near Philadelphia, PA
- Fort Dix, NJ (split)
 State parks & wildlife areas
 Local Geohashers
 Attempted geohashes
- August 21, 2010
- In an empty lot on Surf Dr., in North Wildwood
- Gwynnath made the expedition, to find a new condominium had been built on the site. Pictures to come!
- October 15, 2009
- On Clarks Landing road, directly on front of the wildlife management area.
- October 14, 2009
- GreenSquirrel drove up to this geohash in Gabriel field, but it was right in the middle of girls soccer practice.
- September 5, 2008
- Jevanyn coulda woulda shoulda.
- August 23, 2008
- Jevanyn took a ride on his uncle's boat around Wildwood, and cruised right past a water geohash, not knowing it was there.
- August 16, 2008
- Jevanyn got within photo range of a water geohash near Exit 30 on the Parkway.