Admit one achievement
If the geohash falls at a venue that is open to the public on paid admission, such as a zoo, a botanical garden, a movie theatre, a public swimming pool, or a theme park, and you choose to pay the admission fee to attempt to access the geohash, you earn the Admit One (a.k.a. V.I.P.) award. You are still eligible for the award even if the exact location was ultimately inaccessible, e.g. inside the lion enclosure at the zoo, or on the actual playing field at a sports event.
If a membership is required for admission, e.g. at a private club, and you buy a membership in order to gain access, this award applies. On the other hand, if you just happen to already have such a membership, then you and any members of your party whose are admitted as your guests qualify instead for the Restricted Area Geohash.
As well as the regular proof, please include a photograph of your ticket, receipt, hand stamp, wristband or other evidence of admission payment.
Copy this award template to your user page to take the Admit One Geohash ribbon.
| This user earned the Admit One Achievement
Winners may be listed below, or click on the Admit One Achievement category name to see a list of users who have added the ribbon to their profiles.
- Michael5000 paid US $25.00 to get into Yellowstone National Park, then couldn't get to the 2013-08-05 44 -110 hashpoint.
- RocketMac paid US $2.00 to get to the 2013-03-04 42 -87 hash in an airport parking lot.
- RocketMac and Haberdasher both separately paid US $5.00 to go to the 2012-06-17 41 -88 hash on Father's Day in the arboretum.
- Murfie paid EUR 1,50 for entrance to a forest to access the 2012-05-15 52 4 geohash.
- Felix Dance paid $10 to get into an Under 18s footy game for the 2012-04-28 -38 145 geohash.
- NWoodruff Paid $35 for a Season Pass In March of 2010 to access the 2010-06-12 33 -84 geohash.
- NCommander paid for tee time to access to the 2010-05-20 41 -73 geohash.
- UnwiseOwl paid in the honesty box for access to the 2008-10-31 -32 138 Geohash.