This graticule is part of North Karelia. The big lakes Pielinen and Pyhäselkä make sure that a large portion of the graticule is water.
Biggest city is Joensuu, which was founded in 1848. It has a population of about 75000. Smaller municipalities or population centers include Liperi, Rääkkylä, Polvijärvi, Kontiolahti and Outokumpu.
- 1.2010-10-09_62_29 Reached successfully by Simotic
- 2. 2014-08-20 Reached successfully by Pastori and The Wife
- 3.2016-09-10_62_29 Reached successfully by Tilley
- 4.2017-04-22_62_29 Reached successfully by Tilley and Daughter
- 5.2017-07-16_62_29 Reached successfully by Tilley
|Simotic earned the Virgin Graticule Achievement|