|Århus, Denmark||Anholt, Denmark||Helsingborg|
Today's Location: Göteborg
The Göteborg graticule is at latitude 57, longitude 11. It consists of approximately 80% water. However, on the eastern side of the graticule there is a piece of land suitable for geohashing. (There is also the Danish island of Læsø in the middle of the sea in the western part of the graticule, but you would find it slightly trickier to do any geohashing there...)
 Upcoming events
- 2009-05-10 57 11 -- In the middle of a field 30 km north of Göteborg.
- 2009-06-24 57 11 -- Almost in central Göteborg.
- 2009-06-30 57 11 -- Volvo Torslanda.
- 2010-04-22 57 11 -- Close hash west of Göteborg.
- 2010-05-06 57 11 -- A little bit of biking, a little bit of climbing and some spring flowers.
- 2010-05-10 57 11 -- A little longer bit of biking, a little bit more climbing and some more plants.
- 2010-05-26 57 11 -- A close no-batteries-public-transport-since-i-forgot-my-gps-at-home-and-my-bike-is-broken hash.
- 2010-08-10 57 11 -- Danatar visited Styrsö island in Göteborg while on a concert tour with his orchestra.