Aberdeen, United Kingdom
The graticule for 57,-2 includes Aberdeen City and the surrounding area.
- The furthest northwest point on land is approximately 10 miles east of Elgin.
- The furthest northeast point on land is Fraserburgh.
- The southwest bound is a few miles ESE of Ballater.
- The furthest southeast point on land is approximately 2 miles north of Stonehaven.
Peterhead is not included in this graticule, but since Peterhead's graticule contains a very small landmass, any people from Peterhead should probably pretend they're from Aberdeen.
 Notable Events
2009-04-01: Not an April Fools' joke, the global hash is in this graticule! It's on a hill near Alford, about an hour's drive west of Aberdeen. It does not seem to be on private property.
* 57.180513°, -2.772894° or * N57°10.8308', W2°46.3736' or * N57°10'49.84", W2°46'22.41"
 Future Plans
 Past Hashes
- 2013-04-06 A field near Birse Kirk on April 6 was a success
- 2011-09-25 Unremarkable field, Glen of Newmill on 25 September 2011 was a success
- 2011-09-17 Moray Firth 6km N of Portknockie on 17 September 2011 was a success
- 2011-09-11 damianc's birthday trip on 11 September 2011 was a success.
- 2011-08-21 Crathes Castle on 21st August 2011 was a success
- 2011-08-20 In a hedge on 20th August 2011 was a success
- 2009-08-09 Ten miles north of my girlfriends Aunties house where we were planning to spend a couple of nights.