Aerial view of the southern portion of the Slave Lake graticule
the Slave Lake, Alberta graticule is at 55, -114. There's Slave Lake, which has a small airport, and a highway. And there's part of Lesser Slave Lake. And mosquitoes. And bears. Also there is better Google Maps imagery for Ulaanbaator, Mongolia than for Slave Lake. Compare for yourself.
If you are lucky enough to be in this graticule in mid-July, you can attend the Alberta Open Sandsculpture Championships.
 Notable Events
- 2008-08-19 - The hash is right on a road but it's 75 km away.
- 2008-08-21 - First successful geohash in the graticule.
| The Slave Lake, Alberta graticule (55 -114) earned the Mostly Active Graticule achievement
- for the month of August 2008 in the category coordinates reached by being the location of 4 successful expeditions.
 Local Geohashers
- Robyn was here for the month of August 2008.
- ICWB remains here, but will not geohash again.