|Hamburg (West)||Hamburg (East)||Schwerin|
The Braunschweig graticule is at latitude 52, longitude 10. In the north it includes the south eastern part of the Lueneburg Heath. In the south it includes the cities of Braunschweig and Wolfsburg and reaches the northern edge of the Harz Mountains.
According to Land usage, the chance for your hash to fall into one of the following areas is:
53.37% Fields 20.45% Forests 14.27% Natural reserves 6.25% Roads 3.02% Settlements 2.59% Highways 0.04% Water
- 2016-07-03 52 10 - on an edge of a field north of Wendhausen by GeorgDerReisende
- 2015-06-15 52 10 - behind a fence at some ponds in Bockenem by GeorgDerReisende
- 2015-04-28 52 10 - on the Großer Steinberg in the southern end of the municipality Schellerten by GeorgDerReisende
- 2015-03-27 52 10 - on the county road from Burgdorf to Otze by GeorgDerReisende
- 2015-03-18 52 10 - on a field near Groß Düngen by Fippe
- 2014-11-10 52 10 - at the crossing of Hannoversche Heerstraße and Windmühlenstraße in Celle by GeorgDerReisende
- 2014-08-01 52 10 - As the second of four hashpoints, Danatar reached this one near Winnerstedt.
- 2013-10-29 52 10 - in a field near Hildesheim, reached by Pastori
- 2013-09-05 52 10 - in the forest in the southeastern direction of Salzgitter-Lichtenberg by GeorgDerReisende
- 2013-01-17 52 10 - In the middle of a small patch of forest south of Braunschweig Cbounce
- 2012-11-25 52 10 - TheOneRing put a little activity in the graticule.
- 2011-09-01 52 10 - Ekorren came back.
- 2009-11-13 52 10 - a wet piece of the Elm, visited by Ekorren.
- 2009-05-21 52 10 - in Edesbüttel, Chrismz didn't reach it
- 2008-08-16 52 10 - a field in the quarter Hondelage of Braunschweig by relet