Mid Wales, United Kingdom
The Mid Wales graticule is at latitude 52, longitude -3. It is in the United Kingdom and covers the middle of Wales, including a chunk of Snowdonia National Park and little bits of England to the East. It is, therefore, mostly mountains, and as such, quite difficult to hash in - not that there's many people there to do so.
Upcoming Geohashes and Expeditions
If you're planning an expedition, please add to this section. People actively watch it and they might try to join you.
- 2016-05-31 52 -3 - Sourcerer - Rhwng ac i'r gorllewin o Llanwrtyd ac Abergwesyn, Powys, Cymru. This was torture with blood!
- 2015-08-13 52 -3 - Huinesoron's parents, puppeteered again. He bullied his parents into... wandering through a town. Eh, they can't all be torture.
- 2015-08-10 52 -3 - Huinesoron's parents, with Huinesoron puppeteering. He bullied his parents into being puppets in a field of bracken.
- 2015-07-29 52 -3 - Huinesoron planned but not attempted.
- 2012-08-06 52 -3 - Huinesoron dragged his mother up a mountain for the first successful geohash in this graticule.
None local yet but there have been incomers ...