Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
The Shrewsbury graticule is at latitude 52, longitude -2. It is in the United Kingdom and covers most of Shropshire, as well as large parts of Herefordshire, Worcestershire and Staffordshire. It also encompasses Wolverhampton and the most westerly extents of Birmingham. Near Wrexham and along the western edge, bits of Wales overlap into this graticule.
- Kentan is on the easternmost edge of the graticule, and will try to attend hashes on weekends and during the holidays.
- Ollie lives in Malvern. Happy to take the train/buses. Have a bike for local (10mile radius?) ones. Possibly have a car soon. Will try and make any on the weekend!
- 2013-05-27 52 -2 -- Sourcerer visited a field of frisky cows not far off the A53 from Market Drayton to Newcastle under Lyme, Staffordshire UK.
- 2013-04-14 52 -2 -- Sourcerer visited a damp field a few paces from a public footpath about halfway between Shrewsbury and Ludlow, Shropshire UK.
- 2013-03-16 52 -2 -- tansuo went to Telford and found hashpoint.
- 2012-02-13 52 -2 -- Sourcerer visited the hashpoint just over the border in Wales 1.4 km east of Hanmer Mere.
- 2011-09-03 52 -2 -- Benjw and MrsBenjw popped into the graticule briefly on their wedding anniversary, to reach a hashpoint on the pavement of a residential road, which was almost on their route to north Wales for a holiday to celebrate said anniversary.
- 2011-04-30 52 -2 -- Benjw and MrsBenjw drove straight through this hashpoint on the M6, on their way to a birthday party in Staffordshire.