From Geo Hashing
(Redirected from 51,14)
|Berlin||Frankfurt (Oder)||Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland|
|Dresden||Cottbus||Zielona Góra, Poland|
|Most, Czech Republic||Praha, Czech Republic||Liberec, Czech Republic|
This graticule is at latitude 51, longitude 14.
According to Land usage, the chance for your hash to fall into one of the following areas is:
44.92% Fields 44.03% Forests 5.32% Natural reserves 2.17% Settlements 1.75% Water 0.98% Highways 0.83% Roads
most recent first
- 2017-03-12 Danatar went to a path near Görlitz.
- 2014-09-13 To finally reach a hashpoint in this graticule, Danatar took the train to Großharthau before walking for a while.
- 2014-07-18 This time, Danatar was blocked by a wall in Großröhrsdorf
- 2014-05-29 Danatar did not reach the spot in a very wet rapeseed field near Stolpen.
- 2014-05-10 AmicaNoctis and some others unsuccessfully visited a canola field in Boxberg.
- 2014-05-09 AmicaNoctis and S.O. visited a wheat field in Sohland.
- 2014-05-01 AmicaNoctis and another person went to Schleife.
- 2012-07-30 StefanC seems to have reached the spot in a field (no report, only a picture)
- 2012-07-27 StefanC seems to have reached the spot near Förstgen (no report, only a picture)
- 2012-07-23 StefanC seems to have reached the spot (no report, only a picture)
- 2012-06-29 StefanC seems to have reached the spot near Lobau (no report, only a picture)
- 2012-05-16 StefanC seems to have reached the spot near Niesky (no report, only a picture)
- 2012-04-09 StefanC came within 5 meters near Bautzen, but was blocked by a fence. (no report, only a picture)
- 2009-11-08 lyx and relet visited a former military zone in Poland.
- 2009-09-06 thepiguy cycled to a field in Poland, near Guben.
- 2009-05-30 Manu and Reinhard cycled to the Spreewald near Cottbus.
- 2008-09-27 relet visited a former military zone.