Cardiff, United Kingdom
This graticule covers the parts of the United Kingdom (UK) from 51° to 52° latitude, and from -4° to -3° longitude. It includes the cities of Cardiff and Swansea, and some of Newport, and almost all of the Brecon Beacons and Exmoor National Parks and the area commonly known as the South Wales valleys. About 20% of the graticule is the Bristol Channel, which splits it into the Wales and England halves.
- 2008-05-25 51 -3 -- just off the A479 between Talgarth and Crickhowell
- 2008-06-07 51 -3 -- This point appears to be on an industrial estate. If it has gates, meet at the gates. Otherwise, we should be able to reach the point.
- 2009-07-10 51 -3 -- This hash is in a public park in Swansea near the Brangwyn Hall and the beach. I certainly plan on being there! Anyone else want to join? Homsar 14:02, 9 July 2009 (UTC)
- 2009-10-18 51 -3 -- Macronencer dropped in to negotiate a muddy field near Cardiff
- Satyr Resides in Cardiff, has one of those fancy cars, and can drive pretty much anywhere this side of the channel (or further if it looks *really* exciting).
- Gez is from Cardiff, and just generally likes to get out of the house every weekend.
- Marbo looks like Cardiff, owns a form of transport, and wants to go anywhere away from Satyr. Is willing to travel small distances if much rewards are promised.
- ATMD lives in Swansea and hasn't done this before. He rides a motorbike. Next sunny Saturday...
- BlueNovember lives in Swansea and has a bike and power-risers to geohash on. Word up, let's bounce.
- Clart lives in Cwmbran and also has two wheels. Inactive graticule :(
- Homsar lives in Swansea and is cycle-enabled but not motorised.