The Bristol graticule is at latitude 51, longitude -2. It includes all of Bristol, Bath and Gloucester, and the majority of Cheltenham, Newport and Weston-super-mare. The graticule is almost exclusively land, with the only water being the Mouth of the Severn. Most of the graticule is English but in the north west corner there is a sizeable chunk of Wales.
This graticule has a facebook group, a daily location feed, a GeoRSS feed and a (broken) Atom feed. There is also a Recent Changes feed courtesy of Yahoo Pipes, which doesn't seem to be working.
 Local Geohashers
 Official Saturday Meetups
 Other expeditions
- 2015-09-21 51 -2 -- An unused paddock behind a house between Hereford and Ross-on-Wye. Benjw visited on the way home to Cambridge after spending a weekend with family near Hereford.
- 2010-08-08 51 -2 -- Bluecont is planning on attempting this geohash sort of near Abergavenny. After or before geohashing he expects to visit the nearby White Castle.
- 2010-04-28 51 -2 -- FolkDevil went exploring to Lower Woods SSSI, near Wickwar, South Gloucs. It was fun!
 Geohashes considered
- 2008-11-21 -- Field near Whitminster, Stroud. This Geohash location is not far from Aurum, but unfortunatly with the River Severn being where it is, he cannot make the journey without going very far out of his way to cross :(
- 2008-06-06 -- In a field east of Chipping Sodbury
- 2008-05-24 -- Ditcheat, Shepton Mallet