Bristol, United Kingdom
The Bristol graticule is at latitude 51, longitude -2. It includes all of Bristol, Bath and Gloucester, and the majority of Cheltenham, Newport and Weston-super-mare. The graticule is almost exclusively land, with the only water being the Mouth of the Severn. Most of the graticule is English but in the north west corner there is a sizeable chunk of Wales.
- Sigmund Fraud
- The Skoot
- Tongs/B frequently goes home to Somerset and actively monitors this page for expeditions.
Official Saturday Meetups
- 2015-09-21 51 -2 -- An unused paddock behind a house between Hereford and Ross-on-Wye. Benjw visited on the way home to Cambridge after spending a weekend with family near Hereford.
- 2012-02-13 51 -2 -- Sourcerer visited the hashpoint 1.3 km from Bagwyllydiart and on a bearing of 66o.
- 2010-08-08 51 -2 -- Bluecont is planning on attempting this geohash sort of near Abergavenny. After or before geohashing he expects to visit the nearby White Castle.
- 2010-04-28 51 -2 -- FolkDevil went exploring to Lower Woods SSSI, near Wickwar, South Gloucs. It was fun!
- 2009-10-18 51 -2 -- Macronencer paid a flying visit near Tormarton as part of a multihash!
- 2009-07-27 51 -2 -- Dropped by on my way to work as it was close to my route
- 2009-02-28 51 -2 -- not really an alternate meetup, Bath
- 2009-01-01 51 -2 -- Yatton/Congresbury (New Years day)
- 2008-07-02 51 -2 -- Banwell, Weston-super-Mare
- 2008-11-21 -- Field near Whitminster, Stroud. This Geohash location is not far from Aurum, but unfortunatly with the River Severn being where it is, he cannot make the journey without going very far out of his way to cross :(
- 2008-06-06 -- In a field east of Chipping Sodbury
- 2008-05-24 -- Ditcheat, Shepton Mallet