|Erfurt||Chemnitz||Most, Czech Republic|
|Nürnberg||Regensburg||Plzeň, Czech Republic|
The Chemnitz, Germany graticule is at (50,12). It covers a part of Saxony including the cities Zwickau and Chemnitz, a smaller part of Thuringia (15%) with Gera, a small part of Bavaria (7%) and the southern tip of Saxony-Anhalt (0.9%) in Germany. In the south lies a part of the Czech Republic.
According to Land usage, the chance for your hash to fall into one of the following areas is:
46.85% Fields 26.04% Forests 16.64% Natural reserves 5.04% Settlements 3.29% Roads 1.71% Highways 0.42% Water
 Local Geohashers
- Noah - inactive
 Neighbor graticule Geohashers
most recent first
- 2014-07-25 Danatar reached a meadow in the Bavarian part of the graticule.
- 2014-06-29 In the middle of a large rapeseed field near Reichenbach, Danatar turned back at its edge.
- 2014-06-06 A meadow at Oberwiera-Wickersdorf was visited by Danatar.
- 2014-05-25 In Regnitzlosau, Danatar did not trespass onto private property.
- 2014-03-04 Danatar went to a forest near Plauen, where the hashpoint was right next to the road.
- 2012-04-21 Juja and Reinhard cycled to Korbußen.
- 2011-04-18 A field near Gera, reached by Reinhard.
- 2010-03-11 Reinhard took the train to Ronneburg and cycled back, visiting this hashpoint near Gera. Double hash!
- 2009-12-16 Reinhard did a frozen bike trip around Großenstein.
- 2009-08-30 thepiguy, Danatar and srs0 crossed the Czech border to visit a field near Cheb as the third part of a monsterhash.
- 2009-08-23 dawidi visited meadows with fruit trees on a hillside north of Gera, during an all-day train ride through Germany.
- 2009-07-06 Reinhard went (altogether) 109 km by bike to get there.
- 2009-06-04 Reinhard went (altogether) 133 km by bike to get there.
- 2008-12-24 On Chrismas Eve Hermann took this graticule's virginity.