|Kettle Falls||Colville||Sandpoint, Idaho|
|Davenport||Spokane||Coeur d'Alene, Idaho|
|Walla Walla||Pullman||Lewiston, Idaho|
Today's location: not yet announced
Today's Location: (47, -117)
The Spokane, WA graticule is at latitude 47, longitude -117. It completely encloses the cities of Spokane, Cheney, Airway Heights, Medical Lake, and Deer Park as well as several towns south of Spokane and just across the Idaho border. Houser and Settlers, and some neighborhoods of Post Falls, Idaho, are west of the 117th meridian line but east of the state line. The graticule is almost entirely land but includes several lakes, rivers, forests, farmlands and mountains, most notably all of Mount Spokane state park.
(most recent first)
- 2015-01-07 47 -117 -- Just off Hangman Valley Road, north of previous day's location
- 2015-01-06 47 -117 -- Rural location down the Latah creek.
- 2014-12-19 47 -117 -- A house on a Spokane hillside, near Garland and Monroe
- 2014-03-12 47 -117 -- East Frederick Ave in Millwood, very near West Valley High School.
- 2013-04-21 47 -117 -- Holy Hash, Batman! On the lot of the Bethel Church of the Nazarene, East Spokane.
- 2013-04-20 47 -117 -- South Hill, not far off Freya, likely to be private property
- 2012-11-10 47 -117 -- The north sidewalk of Carlisle Ave, just west of Washington @ 4:00
- 2012-08-21 47 -117 -- in Greenwood Memorial Cemetery on Government Way
- 2012-07-28 47 -117 -- On Indian Bluff Road, overlooking Spokane.
- 2009-08-02 47 -117 -- Behind an unfinished house near Mica/Freeman/Valleyford.
- 2008-11-28 47 -117 -- Airway Heights, but private property.
- 2008-06-28 47 -117 -- SW corner at the intersection of East Riverside Ave and North Fiske Street.
- 2008-05-23 47 -117 -- Farmer's field near Tyler (Cheney).
- Greenup A Liberty Lake resident who saw a fairly easy one to pick up
- Hobbes I'm going to try and make it to Saturday's meet-up if it is close enough to Spokane. I do not know of any other XKCD fans in the area so for now I'll assume that it will be just me.
- Speedhole I should make it to one eventually...
- Thom Seattle resident and occasional Spokane visitor.
- Sirocco Whitman County resident, barely on the grid but hoping to jump aboard. Would be game for setting up a hard-and fast time to meet up for weekend coordinates, though with some reservation about coords north of I90, thank you $4/gallon.
- XKCD-Anon People actually go to these things? Live in CDA but it seems that page is inactive so I may try to join up with the Spokane ones.
- Nightcrawler - Spokane resident. Meets in Spokane are a bit easier for me to get too, I don't have a GPS, I just have to guess really, really good.
- Stovetop- New to Spokane. My housemates and I are avid XKCD fans; we'll be out one of these weekends.
- Rockwellgump- physics undergrad at WSU in pullman, Wa. my friends are xkcd addicts, and i live in spokane so i imagine that i will someday attend. I cant wait!
- Gwynnywonk- Recent Art grad from Whitworth, still in north Spokane. Spokane or Deer Park meets are obviously more desirable.
- DP-Just started reading xkcd, am definately going to do this soon.
- Cheddar- The one, the only. Lurking in case I can ever make it. :)
- Extraguy I just found this while checking out some old XKCDs. I can't wait to get started!
|Thomcat earned the Virgin Graticule Achievement|