|Kempten, Germany||Innsbruck, Austria||Rosenheim, Germany|
This graticule is located at 46,11. It contains the middle (and largest) part of the Italian province Südtirol/Alto Adige (the majority of which is German-speaking with smaller fractions speaking Italian and Ladin) with the capital Bolzano/Bozen. Also it contains a part of the province Trentino with its capital Trento and a part of the province Belluno. In the northwestern corner is a small bit of Austria.
 Local geohashers
most recent first
- 2014-08-21: Werther visits some beautiful meadows on Mt. Calisio.
- 2014-01-18: Werther reaches an apple field west of Cles.
- 2013-08-05: Werther is reminded of the importance of knowing the coordinates before leaving for a hash by failing miserably his expedition to S.Michele.
- 2013-07-19: Easy one in Terlago. Always Werther going at it.
- 2013-05-05: Werther reaches a small patch of land on the side of a major highway in Pergine.
- 2013-04-08: Werther reaches his 10th hashpoint on a road east of Civezzano.
- 2013-04-01: Werther gets deep in the woods on the foothills of Mt.Bondone.
- 2013-03-30: Werther gets soaked in the rain to reach an hashpoint in Segno, Non Valley.
- 2013-01-02: A long trip to Tesino Plateau under the snow for Werther, which ended with a no trespassing consolation prize.
- 2012-12-29: Werther visits apple fields north of Banco, Non Valley.
- 2012-08-27: Misled by his sister and a good deal of forgetfulness on his part, Werther fails to reach the hashpoint in Egna/Neumarkt.
- 2012-08-26: Werther gets to a porphiry quarry over Gazzadina.
- 2012-08-24: Werther visits the suburbs to get a very easy hash in front of a house.
- 2012-08-13: Werther completes a quest on the mountains west of Trento.
- 2010-06-25: Danatar was on holiday near Bozen and visited a wooded mountainside near Terlan.