Tri Cities, Washington
|Yakima||Tri Cities||Walla Walla|
|Goldendale||Hermiston, Oregon||Pendleton, Oregon|
Today's location: not yet announced
Today's Location: (46, -119)
Can one have a semi-active graticule?
If the Tri Cities were one city, it would be the fourth largest city in Washington State. This graticule also contains the meeting place of three rivers: the Yakima, Snake and Columbia, and the Hanford Nuclear Reservation, one majorly Restricted Area (see disclaimer).
 Major Cities
- the Tri-Cities (Pasco, Kennewick, & Richland)
- Benton City
- Royal City
- 2015-10-22 46 -119 -- A short distance off Road 12, east of Royal City.
- 2014-12-22 46 -119 -- Just south of George, in the Frenchman Hills.
- 2010-09-03 46 -119 -- SE of the Gorge - Failed; no public access.
- 2008-08-09 46 -119 -- SE of Tri Cities, between The Butte and Jump Off Joe.
 Local Geohashers
- PBnJ - occasionally down here on a Saturday...