Newburgh, New York
|Scranton, Pennsylvania||Newburgh||Danbury, Connecticut|
|Allentown, Pennsylvania||Newark, New Jersey||New York|
Today's location: not yet announced
Today's location: [Newburgh, NY]
The Newburgh, New York graticule is at 41 degrees north, 74 degrees west, and contains a handful of cities, notably Newburgh, Middletown, and the western half of Kingston, New York. Pieces of Pennsylvania and New Jersey represent the south-western corner of the graticule, while the Catskills State Park overlaps the northern border.
 Daily Locations
- 2009-10-18: 41.494537°, -74.289426° On a dirt road according to Google, can't tell if dirt road is private or public. Near NYS 211 and Orange County airport.
- 2009-10-17: 41.328313°, -74.576956° Looks like private property, and the weather looks iffy.
- 2009-10-10: 41.497065°, -74.345635° Just off of County Route 47. D-Rock may attempt if he doesn't get too busy.
- 2008-12-14: 41.091628°, -74.745689° Just north of Newton, NJ, only 6 miles from Saturday's location.
- 2008-12-13: 41.035284°, -74.816116° Just west of Newton, NJ. Jevanyn may take a crack at it if he's free this weekend.
- 2008-06-07: 41.501784°, -74.114371° Just west of Newburgh, NY at Steward International Airport. On the runway in fact.
- 2008-06-13: 41.576378°, -74.158378° Just west of I-87 in Walden, NY at the Osiris Country Club. Just short of the 4th green.
 Notable Events
- 2008-07-25 Coyotetree made the first documented expedition in the graticule, but did not reach the coordinates.
- 2008-12-13 41.035284°, -74.816116° Just west of Newton, NJ. Jevanyn and Gwynnath were there at about 11:30PM.
- 2008-12-14 41.091628°, -74.745689° Just north of Newton, NJ, only 6 miles from Saturday's location. Jevanyn and Gwynnath were there, too, at the stroke of midnight.
- 2009-04-28: GISninja made the first expedition of 2009 in the graticule but did not enjoy all the prickles/thorns/spines/annoying things from the local flora.
- 2009-10-10 D-Rock and a lovely companion attempted the day's coordinates. They turned back because D-Rock wouldn't carry his companion over the mud any further.
- 2011-05-11 Jabib reached the day's coordinates.
- 2015-04-18 OtherJack tried to climb a hill near Sloatsburg, but was extremely ill prepared to find the correct route...