From Geo Hashing
(Redirected from 40,-87)
|Aurora||Chicago||South Bend, Indiana|
|Decatur||Terre Haute, Indiana||Indianapolis, Indiana|
Today's location: not yet announced
- 2013-01-13 40 -87: StatMan22 reached a field just Southwest of Lafayette in a cold rain.
- 2009-04-18 40 -87: Brett, Alejandro, and Lucas reached an interesting point near a wooded ravine and found an amazing quarry on the way home.
- 2009-04-04 40 -87: Excursion by Nathan, Jianfeng, and Jeff (his first ever) had a point lying in the middle of a county road. The trio earned the Speed Racer Achievement.
- 2009-03-27 40 -87: Solo geohasher excursion by Nathan. His second hash point of the afternoon. Coordinates fell in the middle of a harvested corn field southwest of Potomac, IL.
- 2008-07-19 40 -87: About halfway between Danville and Champaign/Urbana, Illinois
- While Brett was the first (apparently) to attempt a geohash in this graticule, Nathan was the first to succeed, which earns him the Virgin Graticule Achievement.
|Nathan earned the Virgin Graticule Achievement|
- On 2009-04-04, the coordinates fell in the middle of a county road which allowed Nathan, Jianfeng, and Jeff to claim the Speed Racer Achievement:
|Nathan, Jianfeng, and Jeff earned the Speed racer achievement|
- Brett has attempted a geohash here, although he is not from this graticule.
- Nathan has completed a geohash here, although he is not from this graticule.
- Jianfeng has completed a geohash here, although he is not from this graticule.
- Jeff has completed a geohash here, although he is not from this graticule.