|Lincoln, NE||Shenandoah, IA||Bedford, IA|
|Manhattan, KS||Topeka, KS||Kansas City, MO|
|Emporia, KS||Lawrence, KS||Overland Park, KS|
|El Dorado, KS||Parsons, KS||Joplin, MO|
Topeka is on the south edge of the 39/-95 graticule, and Lawrence is on the north edge of the 38/-95 graticule.
(add your name here)
2011-10-29 -- Sol (first-timer) planted a flag at the Oct 28 location near Eudora (E 2400 Rd & County Line Road) at 4:00 PM. Sorry we missed you.
It would be easy enough to plan meetups centered on Lawrence by agreeing to add 0.50° latitude and 0.25° longitude to all future hashpoints in the 38/-95 graticule.
- 2012-10-19 38 -95 - IamaJayhawk reached a hash in a sorority house on Kansas University's campus.
- 2012-10-08 39 -95 - IamaJayhawk and 2 others reached a hash outside Lecompton near Kansas Capitol trail.
- 2012-06-30 38 -95 - QuantumCop was at the hashpoint during a leap second.
- 2012-05-04 38 -95 - QuantumCop reached a hash in a bare field.
- 2012-04-28 38 -95 - QuantumCop set out to reach the hash, but was thwarted by a gate with no trespassing signs.
- 2012-04-23 38 -95 - QuantumCop succeeds at the first documented expedition in the Lawrence, Kansas graticule.
- 2008-05-31 39 -95
|QuantumCop earned the Virgin Graticule Achievement|
|IamaJayhawk earned the Virgin Graticule Achievement|