From Geo Hashing
(Redirected from 38,-93)
|South Kansas City||Warrensburg||Columbia|
Today's location: not yet announced
Today's Location: [Warrensburg, Missouri]
 Cities and Sites
- Warrensburg: It is arguably the largest town in the graticule. The University of Central Missouri is located here, and many people from the nearby Whiteman Air Force Base call Warrensburg home.
- Sedalia: This is the other town that can contend for the population title. The Missouri State Fair comes to Sedalia every August. Also, Scott Joplin, the greatest musician of the ragtime era, lived in Sedalia.
- Clinton: While not the biggest town around, Clinton essentially serves as the gateway to Truman Lake and the Lake of the Ozarks for many Kansas Citians looking for some water fun during the summer.
Other sites in this graticule include:
- Whiteman Air Force Base: The B-2 stealth bombers are stationed here. The base has also been known to host tours and air shows, although security has obviously tightened this decade.
- Truman Lake: It's a very nice reservoir for recreation, but look out for those trees!
- The Katy Trail: Hopefully a hash will land you somewhere near this scenic park!
 Successful Geohashes
|excellentdude earned the Virgin Graticule Achievement|
 Local Geohashers
- excellentdude: This is my home graticule from when I was growing up. If I'm back visiting my parents sometime and nothing's going on, I might try to make it out to the day's hash or my origin hash. :-)