|Evansville, Indiana||Leitchfield, Kentucky||Elizabethtown, Kentucky|
The Nashville graticule is at latitude 36, longitude -86. It includes the Greater Nashville and Bowling Green, KY areas and the schools Vanderbilt University, Belmont University, Lipscomb University, Tennessee State University, and Western Kentucky University among others. Notable cities include Nashville proper, Gallatin, Goodlettsville, Hendersonville, Brentwood, Lebanon, Portland, White House, Mt. Juliet, Franklin KY and Bowling Green, KY proper.
 Today's Location
 Notable Events
CMA Music Festival, June 5-8 2008
 Local Geohashers
- Tillah! is looking for motivation to do this again after a long time 2010-07-17 Nashville, TN
- BarrelRoller decided that it's been too long since someone logged a hash in this graticule: 2010-07-31 Lebanon, TN
- Noych will try to make it, one day.
- ZenOfJazz will eventually, too.
- DemosDemon will try to attend if he's home, otherwise he'll be at the Lafayette, Baton Rouge, or New Orleans, Louisiana locations.
- Dr. Fene will likely make it when he is back from China. Hopefully.
- Kurochi wants to play chess on Saturday the 31st unless something comes up. - Took a trip on June 7th. See what happened: 2008-06-07 Nashville, TN
- Zakolus will eventually stop procrastinating and come sometime.. eventually..
- Maybe Jupiter Jones will show up too. With his ukulele.
- If paperfingernail gets incentive, he might come. With his banjo. Because it's not Tennessee without Banjo music.
- Mousesong is going to take a stab at it one day when she has gas money and access to someone else's GPS equipment.
- I (michael yarbrough) will totally do it this Saturday (31 May)!
- Pieater is tired of no activity in the Chattanooga area. And I'm ready for a trip on my motorcycle. So I'll be there on May 31st ---I took the trip and no one was there from at least 3:50-4:30pm. You can see what happened here: 2008-05-31 Nashville, TN
- QuicksilverJohny will either show up here or Frankfort
- Valarya will show up some day with a Go Board in her hands.