Los Angeles, California
|Santa Barbara||Los Angeles||San Bernardino|
|San Nicolas Island||Long Beach||Santa Ana|
The Los Angeles, California graticule is at latitude 34, longitude -118. While not including the entire city of Los Angeles, this graticule includes downtown LA and much of the San Fernando and San Gabriel valleys. The Long Beach graticule, which otherwise mostly contains ocean, includes the portion of the city of Los Angeles which is south of the 10 freeway.
 Current meetup information and plans
Map of today's location.
 Past meetups
- 5/24/08: First LA geohashing meetup! Definitely a success.
- 5/31/08: under the 10 freeway
- 6/7/08: near Vincent Hill Station, Palmdale
- 6/8/08: near Union Station
- 6/14/08: Edwards AFB
- 6/21/08: near Tehachapi
- 6/28/08: 10 miles east of Lancaster
- 7/4/08: just off the 126
- 7/26/08: Angeles National Forest
- 8/09/08: Temple City
- 8/30/08: Hollywood Hills
- 10/06/08: Agoura Hills
- 3/28/09: Reseda
- 8/29/09: Los Padres Forest, near Gorman
- 8/30/09: Larchmont Village, city of Los Angeles
- 10/3/09: The corner of Fairfax and Beverly
- 3/26/12: Arcadia
- 6/20/12: On the bike path next to the LA River as it passes by Griffith Park & the 134
- 6/12/09: In the slow lane of the 5 Southbound in Burbank, just before it hits the Ventura freeway. Bring your road flares!
- 5/5/13: There has to be a whole new achievement just for this day.
 Facebook Group
There is now a Facebook Group.