From Geo Hashing
(Redirected from 33,-97)
|Lawton, Oklahoma||Ardmore, Oklahoma||Ada, Oklahoma|
Today's location: not yet announced
The Denton, Texas graticule is located around latitude 33, longitude -97.
 Cities & Towns
- Denton, home of the Mean Green University of North Texas
- Flower Mound
- Gainesville and the Frank Buck Zoo
- 2014-09-10 - WalkerBR made it to a road in Corinth.
- 2013-06-06 - Neimster executed the first half of a double hash.
- 2013-05-13 - Neimster let the cows win.
- 2013-04-26 - Neimster stood in front of a house in Denton.
- 2012-05-15 - Neimster made it to a field in Justin.
- 2009-03-28 - Tylerbot was thwarted by a no trespassing sign.
|Neimster earned the Virgin Graticule Achievement|