From Geo Hashing
(Redirected from 31,-110)
Latest Coordinates and Map Quick-Links - Nogales
|Saturday 2016-08-27||31.5311749, -110.3968392|
|Sunday 2016-08-28||31.6000160, -110.4575139|
|Santa Ana, Mexico||Cananea, Mexico||Nacozari de Garcia, Mexico|
The Nogales, AZ graticule is at latitude 31, longitude -110. It contains the border between Arizona, USA and Sonora, Mexico.
- 2011-11-27 31 -110 -- User:Wyle & RoadRunner reach a hash in the Empire Mountains, north of Sonita.
- 2011-10-02 31 -110 -- User:Wyle & RoadRunner reach a hash in the Empire Mountains, north of Sonita.
- 2011-09-25 31 -110 -- User:Wyle & RoadRunner reach a hash east of Tubac.
- 2010-10-17 31 -110 -- Wyle reaches a hash just off the road to Madera Canyon.
- 2010-10-10 31 -110 -- User:Wyle & RoadRunner reach a hash Off the road to Madera Canyon.
- 2010-08-08 31 -110 -- User:Wyle & RoadRunner reach a hash East of Sahuarita, north of Madera Canyon.
- 2010-08-07 31 -110 -- User:Wyle & RoadRunner reach a hash north of Sonita.
- 2010-01-01 31 -110 -- User:Wyle & RoadRunner attempt a new-year hash, but run out of time.
- 2009-09-05 31 -110 -- User:Wyle & RoadRunner document the first successful expedition with proof that the coordinates were reached.
- 2009-04-05 31 -110 -- User:Wyle & RoadRunner claim to have successfully reached a hash.
- 2009-02-27 31 -110 -- KarMann has the first claimed successful expedition in this graticule.
Attempts & Achievements
- Will be attempting defloration today. Geohash is in a residential neighborhood just a bit off of Sahuarita Rd, and right on the shoulder of the street. Should be pretty easy, if everything goes according to plan.</famouslastwords> -- KarMann 19:49, 27 February 2009 (UTC)
- Mixed results. I achieved the geohash, and was greeted there by three children on bicycles, and two cattle. However, I forgot to grab the camera before leaving, so I have no evidence to back this up. For the time being, I suppose this graticule will have to be considered a "technical virgin". Sunday's coming geohash looks readily achievable, though. I'll try to remember the camera this time. -- KarMann 04:05, 28 February 2009 (UTC)
|KarMann earned the Virgin Graticule Achievement|
- Successful geohash by Wyle & RoadRunner on 2009-04-05. We'll forgo the picture of the GPS and give KarMann a chance to officially claim defloration. :)
- 16 October 2010 - OH YEAH. One of our favorite spots is on the map for tomorrow
. Anybody coming?? -- Wyle & RoadRunner