Spring Hill, Florida
|Cross City||Gainesville||Daytona Beach|
|Gulf of Mexico||Spring Hill||Orlando|
|Gulf of Mexico||Tampa||Sebring|
Today's location: not yet announced
 Local Geohashers
Jewbot will start geohashing when the hash isn't in the Gulf.
TinyNaught wishes his GPS would stop promising him cake at the end of the hash.
MacAttack claims a stake of land in this graticule due to squatter's rights.
- 2013-07-07 28 -82 -- Geoff and Erica catch an easy geohash.
- 2013-07-06 28 -82 -- Geoff and Erica geohash on a sidewalk near USF.
- 2012-11-22 28 -82 -- Geoff and Erica visit a hash at an abandoned college.
- 2012-08-19 28 -82 -- Farretpotter visits a swampy geohash.
- 2012-06-10 28 -82 -- Geoff, Erica, and Pope Flactem I visit a geohash at a playground.
- 2012-06-08 28 -82 -- Geoff and Erica successfully reach the graticule's first documented expedition.
|Geoff earned the Virgin Graticule Achievement|