|Gainesville||Daytona Beach||New Smyrna Beach|
|Tampa||Sebring||Port St Lucie|
Today's location: not yet announced
Today's Location: [Orlando, FL]
Cities in this Graticule
- Orlando, FL
- Winter Park, FL
- Kissimmee, FL
- Mount Dora, FL
- Lake Mary, FL
|Asurroca earned the Virgin Graticule Achievement|
I've given the Virgin Graticlue achievement to Asurroca, who was the first to claim a successful geohash in this graticule. However, no proof was provided. It wasn't until the 3rd geohasher (5th claimed success) for the graticule that proof of any successful expedition was provided.
- ShadowBadtz Lives in south Orlando... Foiled by construction and fences! - 8 December 2009
- Jouva unfortunately lives down in Poinciana without a car, but will TRY to attend when possible
- CrazyAmazing Lives in Sanford, very close to Orlando and loves the idea of Geohashing!
- Wil lives in Portland, OR, but will be visiting Lake Wales on June 28 and may come to the Orlando meetup that day.
- DMFlash lives over one graticule to the east, but doesn't mind the travel if others will be there.
- madetoheal & roommate live in Orlando (east side!) and will try to make it on those rare weekends when they aren't working.
- atheeren Student at UCF without car :'(
- Jolly Llama is at UCF with a car and can give rides to those nearby.
- Rusty is a student at UCF
- BAAAH is from just south of Kissimmee, but doesn't have a handheld GPS receiver. Anybody got an old one they feel like getting rid of?
- theAravis lives at the edge of Orlando near Winter Park and will try to make it on free weekends.
- GradiusCat lives more or less on the east side of Orlando near UCF, has a car, and has snacks
- Kaywinnet lives in Winter Park and would love to meet some geohashers in the area =]
- Kwixks is a student at Oviedo and will get a car shortly. (Hopefully)
- Kinam lives out in Mascotte, west of Clermont & Orlando. Currently no car, or GPS (as BAAAH asked, if any spare GPS's laying around would be nice ^^)
- LostBurner moved to Orlando in Jan 2009 and will be making geohash attempts as time permits
- Silver11016 gets around Orlando by bicycle and will be trying to hit hash points as distance allows.
- Asurroca lives in Longwood and uses an app for geohashing on his Android phone. Also, driving.
- Aberro appears to be the only one really active in his graticule. Hoping this will change soon enough?
- User:SamECircle has a somewhat un-GeoHashing-enthusiastic family, but would really like to try it some time!
- Pat is hunkered down in Celebration, awaiting the zombie apocalypse, and plans to Geohash, eventually.
- The Hat Guy lives in Sanford. Looking for Saturday meetups.