Not far away from a restaurant where I am often, because my mum supply them.
To make it more interesting I think I will walk...
Idiotic idea to walk. As I started the GPS showed me another way then I was used to, I thought, hey good idea, make a tron out of it. After about a kilometer it started snowing. After about one hour and a half I was at the restaurant. There I could drink something warm and give them the three books I had to carry until then. Then I looked for the Hash, it was really really steep, I've weared the wron shoes so I sat down into the snow three or four times. Luckily the Hash was near something what could be a way, in summer. I did not stay long there because the dogs of the farm nearby started to bark and I did not know if I could be there. So I walked away quickly.
After that It was a long way home, because my shoes were wet and I almost crossed my own way two times. To avoid this I had to walk through deep snow. But I think it was worth it.
The last part I had to run because a friend of mine invited me to go into the cinema and I accepted. After about four hours I were finally at home.
| RecentlyChanged earned the Tron achievement
- by reaching and returning from the (48, 8) geohash without crossing his ["will follow" own tracks] on 2013-04-08.
| RecentlyChanged earned the Walk geohash Achievement
- by reaching the (48, 8) geohash on 2013-04-08 on foot, travelling a distance of ~17.5 km.
| RecentlyChanged earned the Drowned Rat Geohash Honourable Mention
- by reaching the (48, 8) geohash on 2013-04-08 despite being partially wet from walking in snow, while raining and snowing.
| RecentlyChanged earned the Frozen Geohash Achievement
- by reaching the (48, 8) geohash on 2013-04-08 while the temperature was below the freezing point of water.
* the last one I'm not sure...