A field near the road in Sokołów. Not far from a huge carpet warehouse.
- 2013/02/08 - The Fellowship is in Ziemek's place. They checked hashes for the next three days. The last one in Monday happened to be not that far from our town.
- 2013/02/10, 21:29 - Ziemek and Norill argued with each other about who will be first at the hash. They agree on, that they will drive to the hash together.
- 2013/02/11, 21:32 - Ziemek arrives at Norill's place. He called him to remind about taking the thermometer.
- 2013/02/11, 21:40 - Ziemek picks up Norill
- 2013/02/11, 22:05 - They arrived at the place.
The hash wasn't that far from the road in the middle in the field. Hash point was supposed to be found quite easily, but our GPS was quite fractious. It took us half an hour to find the right coordinates. When we finally reached it, we build a snowman. Uh, I mean Norill was building a snowman. Ziemek was photographing everything around. Then he spotted a huge, old blanket. In that case we finished our snowman and decided to go to the nearest gas station and make some shopping for our picnic. It took us 15 minutes, from 23:27 to 23:41. We came back, sat on our blanket and enjoyed ice-cream (yeah, ICE CREAM! IN WINTER!), croissants and tea biscuits. The last part of our expedition was cleaning up the hash. We found two bottles, a belt, an old blanket and a part of car upholstery. During the cleaning we realized, that it's 10 minutes after midnight (Yay!). Everything has been placed in the trunk and we drove off from the hash.
Struggling with coordinates!
The Coordinates and The Date
Ziemek & Norill at the hash
Nine minutes after midnight!