2010-08-17 40 -74
Stelton Rd., Edison
I'm planning on biking there after work, getting there between 6PM and 7PM. Plans require someone to pick me up; I know I don't have it in me (or on me) to do a round trip.
If anyone else would like to join us, there is a gas station at the intersection of Stelton and Henry where we can meet, and we can decide what to do once we're there. Leave me a message and let me know if you're coming.
- Left work at about 5:15PM. Planned on meeting Gwynnath and Kyukket at the gas station (Exxon) across the street from the geohash.
- Stopped at all turns and several landmarks to take pictures.
- Realized about half way there that I couldn't find the directions I'd printed out. Spent 10-15 minutes on side of road re-calculating directions.
- Arrived at about 6:55PM. The folks living in the house immediately adjacent to the geohash were home and hanging out on front porch, so I didn't stay long at the geohash itself.
- Kyukket was waiting ... at a different gas station (Gulf) about four blocks away.
- Gwynnath caught up with us at the Gulf station at about 7:20, and we went to Red Robin (Yummm!™) for dinner.