2010-08-14 60 10
On the southern shore of Sandungen, in the Forest, Oslo kommune.
Today's battleship location is: A 10
Take all the necessary stuff and cycle. It'll be about 35km up the steepness that is Stubdalsveien, so I guess I'll take my time. But I hope to collect some of the immense amount of mushrooms that have sprouted during the recent rainfalls.
- Power outage. I think that's the Internet's way of telling you to gtdo and go hashing. I'll just have to take care of the fridge first. -- relet @60,1568,10,2571 11:01, 14 August 2010 (MESZ)
- Indeed. Power came back the moment I left the house. It's an expedition! -- relet @60,1481,10,2510 11:21, 14 August 2010 (MESZ)
- Next 5km will be uphill. Oh joy! Last time, I gave up half way up. -- relet @60,1272,10,3624 11:51, 14 August 2010 (MESZ)
- Geo-horsey roadblock. Maybe some Omgponies too. But being equestr-ignorant, I couldn't tell them apart. -- relet @60,1236,10,3959 12:37, 14 August 2010 (MESZ)
- All that cycling must have been good for something. Enjoying the view on Storflatan with my breakfast sammich. -- relet @60,0903,10,4144 13:07, 14 August 2010 (MESZ)
- Second breakfast: Raspberries! Woo! -- relet @60,1169,10,5103 13:45, 14 August 2010 (MESZ)
- Ooh, coverage! Been hiking for the last 3km, then along a path that I would have called a creek, until that very muddy mountain biker shot past me. Coordinates reached, too! -- relet @60,1142,10,6185 16:49, 14 August 2010 (MESZ)
| relet earned the Regional geohashing achievement