2010-04-28 45 -122
Today's battleship location is: B 6
Near the intersection of Cornell and Barnes out on the west side. Tax maps show the properties to be zoned commercial, so "no trespassing" seems less likely than if it were residential.
- APR - Likely to make the trip after work (probably at the hashpoint around 6:30 or so).
- Jim - Has grabbed the camera and batteries.
I plan to go home, grab GPS unit, camera, and head out shortly after. I would prefer not to drive, as my car is shifting a bit roughly, but am more than willing to do so if needed. I may also end up trying to take the train+bike, but going down Barnes and Cornell during rush hour doesn't sound like too nice of a prospect to me, esp. if it is still rainy. --aperfectring 15:11, 28 April 2010 (UTC)
- The expedition is off to a great start. I walk out the door, the sun is shining in my eyes, and pea sized hailstones are hitting my head! -- aperfectring @45.5233,-122.9359 00:12, 29 April 2010 (UTC)
- Ooh, a rainbow, or is that a hailbow? No pic as it faded too quick. -- aperfectring @45.5687,-122.9249 00:20, 29 April 2010 (UTC)
- Tax maps lied, residential not commercial, no one to ask, so no trespassing. -- aperfectring @45.5254,-122.8036 00:56, 29 April 2010 (UTC)