2009-05-31 48 -122
From Geo Hashing
Beside (hopefully) a farm on the Nooksack River
iff she has enough results from the experiment she should be working on right nowwanted to, but has to move instead.
- 8:15 - leave UBC, bike to a 351 stop
- 8:45ish - arrive at Broadway & Granville; the 351 comes at 9:09, 9:39, 10:09, 10:37
- 10ish - arrive in White Rock, get off the 351
- Have lunch? Bike from White Rock to the Peace Arch border crossing (bike south to 8 Ave, then take Hw-99 to the Peace Arch)
- 11ish - arrive at the border and hope the wait won't be too bad. Let's hope for a two hour wait.
- 13ish - take the I-5 to Peace Portal Drive, and follow that for about 10 km; then take the Birch Bay Lynden Rd for another 10 km. 
- 14:30ish - Exit on Rathbone Rd, then follow GPS and any roads around.
- 15ish - arrive at hashpoint
- turn around and hope this route will work on the way back
- a good book to read while potentially waiting an hour or so to get my bike on the 351, and then at the border crossing
- food & water for the day
- cycling accessories
- GPS, camera
- maps of the area