2008-10-17 53 -2
This one's near a little country lane -sort of- on the way to chester. But looks to be on the edge of a field (as usual it seems). Not particularly far off the A51.
It's going to be a night run. Should be interesting if I can find my first ever geohash, and in the dark too.
- Pick up a couple of friends around 8 from Northwich.
- Drive as close as possible (thank you google maps!) without getting lost within the country lanes.
- Look for opportunities to get to the geohash location and if we find it, take photos etc.
Left a little bit later than I intended. Some how managed to talk my friends into doing this geohashing.
- Took a wrong turn down a country lane. Google maps strike again.
- Managed to locate a route into the field with the geohash location.
- The field was damp underfoot and almost ruined my trainers.
- Eventually found the spot using my phone's gps maping.
| Styles earned the Drag-along achievement