From Geo Hashing
All locations: 0.658110958785, 0.365634176823
- 2008-06-28 Washington DC, West Six people! Hot. Us, and the weather. Old man in minivan left, the other five retreated inside for card games.
- 2008-06-28 Seattle, Washington Between Ballard and Fremont, right off the Burke Gilman Trail and a major bus route, and at the end of the alley a pub. Many achievements will happen this day!
- 2008-06-28 Denver, Colorado After weeks of declining participation, we had eight people show up for a short hike into the woods north of Evergreen, Colorado.
- 2008-06-28 Detroit, Michigan Eight people, including the current youngest and oldest geohashers, gathered for dominoes, frisbee and unicycling in Waterford, Michigan.
- 2008-06-28 Wenatchee, WA Four people (and the car... MNIMB!) made it within 200 ft of site, just off a forest service road on Dinkleman Ridge near Entiat. Lucky there was a turn-around or we would have had to back down the mountain.
- 2008-06-28 Philadelphia, PA Philadelphia's first documented Geohash. Two people came, played Boggle, and ate ice cream.
- 2008-06-28 Jacksonville, FL Jacksonville's first documented Geohash! Two people and a Dog!
- 2008-06-28 Boston, MA Eight Geohashers met up deep in the Lowell-Dracut-Tyngsboro State Forest to be eaten by mosquitoes. Following this they absconded to Spartan Pizza to recover.
- 2008-06-28 Cincinnati, Ohio Just N of Germantown. m5rammy will be there and invites all to his open house today.
 Photo Gallery
Expeditions and Plans
|Palm Beach, Florida||Aperfectring||In the Loxahatchee National Wildlife Refuge in the section which is not ope...|
|Jacksonville, Florida||User:Slackfive||Alternate Location Suggested, Actual point is in the Atlantic Ocean, so instead There's a...|
|Tallahassee, Florida||James||James got within 95 feet of this one, took pictures, and helped a motorist ...|
|Atlanta, Georgia||Someone went||1 from the Atlanta graticule attended this meetup.|
|Birmingham, Alabama||Someone went||Today's site looks VERY reachable, off AL 174 between Branchville and Pell ...|
|Los Angeles, California||IlyaHaykinson||Somewhere|
|Raleigh, North Carolina||WokTiny||Looks like the woods, somewhere.|
|San Francisco, California||Pete, CWolves, rozenwyn||These coordinates are located in the San Francisco, California graticule on 2008-06-28, near San Francisco Int...|
|Sacramento, California||Nak, Kelsa, DShigure||Location is off of Madison near I-80, near Scandia Family Fun Center. Appe...|
|Washington (West), District of Columbia||Chuck, EpeeGnome, Ciel||The point was located in some woods in Woodbridge, VA.|
|Denver (SW), Colorado||josh, joel, michael, david, rich, others, raechel, please add yourselves, emily||Somewhere|
|Philadelphia, Pennsylvania||Cshulse, Rkweicker||39.65811°, -75.36564° Right off of Route 40 in Sharpville, NJ. Across fro...|
|Cincinnati, Ohio||MeaTalias, * bad weather, m5rammy, *, eatenbyagrue, * was in columbus, Quisling, * drove through a smallish mons, * first geo, * no one else committed to come, in the board game room. havin||Manning Rd & Diamond Mill Rd, just N of Germantown|
|Salt Lake City, Utah||shaun||North of Kansas|
|Newark, New Jersey||I||I proposed a little geohashing adventure that Saturday. My wife, Gwynnath ...|
|State College, Pennsylvania||Drakon||turns out Google marks EVERY road including hunting trails not wide enough ...|
|Hartford, Connecticut||Pixel||Pixel visited this and three other hashes on this day. No pictures or story...|
|Danbury, Connecticut||Pixel||Pixel visited this and three other hashes on this day. No pictures or story...|
|Cleveland, Ohio||Wooglin||location was the parking lot of Best Buy in Mentor, OH. The Baker's Square ...|
|Boston, Massachusetts||sparkyb, Pixel, Pinecone||42.658110958785485N, 71.36563417682252W This geohash is located in the Boston, Massachusetts gr...|
|Springfield, Massachusetts||Pixel||Pixel visited this and three other hashes on this day. No pictures or story...|
|Detroit, Michigan||Bill^2||Saturday's hash location is in a backyard on Eason Rd. in Waterford.|
|Fond du Lac, Wisconsin||StrategosMike||was successful! Somewhat. Mike biked the entire way: 24 miles (39km). H...|
|Minneapolis SW, Minnesota||Someone went||Three separate and previously unknown groups met together for a grand total...|
|Portland, Oregon||Kpeace||Kpeace: Went to the geohash location with a party of four. Nobody else arri...|
|Spokane, Washington||Nightcrawler||was just off the intersection of Riverside and Fiske, not too far from my h...|
|Wenatchee, Washington||PBnJ (Aaron & Jeska)||47.65811°, -120.365635° is located just below Dinkelman Ridge (near Entiat...|
|Seattle, Washington||AaronStJ, Thomcat, Girlstyle, Leoger, Jack, Sparkamusprime, Nukewaste, SalusaSecondus||In a parking area in between Ballard and Fremont, this is one block south o...|
|Bellingham, Washington||Garyuuko||Failed due to private property restriction. Woman was nice enough about it,...|
|Brighton, United Kingdom||Rinioth, Mat||Somewhere|
|Malmö, Sweden||Karl-Anders||This hash in the Malmö, Sweden graticule was located in the outskirts of Da...|
|Vantaa, Finland||Kliment||Kliment also went to Mäntsälä, Finland for a geohash in the Vantaa graticul...|
|Jyväskylä, Finland||Tonique||The spot was in lake Summanen – Finnish map service between the island of S...|
Update this list.