From Geo Hashing
All locations: 0.3491079341188037, 0.9162389042702137
- 2008-06-01 North West Netherlands - Celebithil reached the hashpoint, which was located almost 1km from his house.
- 2008-06-01 Helsinki, Finland - Peldie, delsku and Wildmage spontaneously went for a geohash and reached the destination near an recycling plant. - Now with pictures!
- 2008-06-01 Sussex, New Brunswick - Booberfish drove within 25 metres on the highway at about 4 pm. In trying to get closer he found a lake, log cabins, and horses!
- 2008-06-01 Rhine Neckar Area, Germany - Nearly reached the spot
- 2008-06-01 Berlin, Germany - In the woods near Spreehagen; we plan to hit the spot at 4.
- Batesville, MS - MS35 exit off I-55. It should be at the back of a gas station lot. I should be there between 2 and 3 pm, CDT.
- 2008-06-01 Canberra, Australia - 800m off Paddy's River Road, just past Pierces Creek. Psud, Kieran, Nemo, Joanna and Andi all made it out for a picnic amongst the pine trees and blackberry brambles, and invented the first Geohash Card Game
- 2008-06-01 Eindhoven, Nederland - Paul succesfully cycled to the hashpoint near Meijel.
- 2008-06-01 Hartford, CT - Quentin St, Hamden, CT. Residential neighborhood.
- 2008-06-01 Linköping, Sweden - Effbot et al almost got lost in the woods southeast of Linköping. [pics]
- 2008-06-01 Munich, Germany - successfully seen by BB at 1700h. Ate half a chicken.
- 2008-06-01 Pine Hill Reservoir, MA - The actual spot can't be reached, except by boat. It looks like a pretty area for a day hike.
- 2008-06-01 Providence, RI - SUCCESSFUL geohash made by Patrick - pics to come!
- 2008-06-01 San Jose, CA - Successfully reached by a disparate group of eleven geohashers, who then retired to a nearby Quizno's for dinner.
- 2008-06-01 Singapore - Inside Paya Lebar Airbase, near Kaki Bukit sand store. Good for a Restricted Area Geohash. r0d3n7z was doomed to fail, but tried anyway.
- 2008-06-01 Stockholm, Sweden Was successfully encircled by Bobbert (The exact spot was in the middle of a small lake)
- 2008-06-01 Sydney, Australia - Outside 12 Park Rd, Woonona.
- 2008-06-01 Ulsteinvik, Norway - Just off the road from Ulsteinvik to Hareid. AshleyMorton made it. Played solitaire. Read The Economist. See pictures on the event page.
- Detroit, Michigan - In the middle of a field just north-west of Dexter, Michigan.
- 2008-06-01 Lac Leman, Switzerland - In the fields, reached by Kh and a friend.
- 2008-06-01 Exeter, United Kingdom - Accidentally got pretty close. See page for details.
 Photo Gallery
Expeditions and Plans
|Wollongong, Australia||DancingMan||This one falls at 12 Park Rd, Woonona. The train station is conveniently n...|
|Tumut, Australia||andi, Kieran, Nemo, Psud, Joanna||Welcome to another edition of... "It's a successful geohash from the Canberra...|
|Singapore, Singapore||r0d3n7z||1.3491079341188037, 103.9162389042702137 Inside Paya Lebar Airbase, along ...|
|San Jose, California||Zigdon, Ted, Relsqui, FunkyTuba, Joe||Somewhere|
|Newark, New Jersey||User:Trntr||In someone's backyard in Denville.|
|Providence, Rhode Island||Patrick||Sorry to those who attempted to meet up...I kinda just went, and then I was...|
|Hartford, Connecticut||Cobaltnine||Finally, a meetup that's not in the Sound!|
|Detroit, Michigan||Shenron||We got there at around 12 PM. Since we lacked a GPS we couldn't verify our ...|
|Sussex, New Brunswick||Booberfish||just off the highway 111 in southern New Brunswick, also known as Airport A...|
|Genève, Switzerland||Kh||Reached in the end of the afternoon by Kh and friend. Pretty easy, in the f...|
|München, Germany||Bb||Announced departure in IRC. Reached point at 1700h. Ate chicken. Drank alco...|
|Mannheim, Germany||Zer0||In the wood near Epfenbach.|
|Exeter, United Kingdom||Faragher||Somewhere|
|Eindhoven, Netherlands||Paul||Expedition made by Paul I wasn't planning on going but saw that the locati...|
|Amsterdam, Netherlands||Celebithil||On Sunday June 1 the geohash location was right in the middle of Amsterdam,...|
|Linköping, Sweden||Effbot||A 20 kilometer drive to the southeast, from central linköping. decent roads...|
|Uppsala, Sweden||Someone went||Since the coordinates for today was so far to the east of the Graticule, St...|
|Ulsteinvik, Norway||AshleyMorton||A nice quick walk from Ulsteinvik. The location was in a section of moorla...|
Update this list.