2008-05-31 39 -94
- SibernetiK, probably.
 Ninja expedition
Taken from the graticule talk page:
Is anybody in the graticule just south of KC, currently labelled as Overland Park? I'm going to be in that area this Saturday and if the coordinates are close and I knew other people would be there I might give it a visit. - Histumness 22:17, 29 May 2008 (UTC)
- I might be there if that location point is closer to my house than the Kansas City one. And if I can go this time. - MythGuy
- Ooh, actually the regular K.C. one is really close to where I'll be driving to get to the Harrisonville area tomorrow. Looks like it's in the woods behind some people's houses. I might possibly stop by there around 1 - 3 PM with bocce. Residential forest bocce! - Histumness 20:28, 30 May 2008 (UTC)
- I plan on being there, just not sure what time yet. - SibernetiK
- I was planing on being at the KC point tomorrow around the official time, but I could be convinced to come out earlier for residential forest bocce. Could you give any more of a specific time for your arrival? If not, I'll probably show up around 3 to see if I can catch you, and stay till past four to catch anyone showing up for the official time. If the woods/backyard is inaccessible, or our presence there causes people to yell, could we agree to meet in the cul-de-sac to the south, NW Wildwood Drive? Google maps seems to think that is the road closest to the coordinates. Giraffatitan
- I actually have to take that all back, the friend I was going to bring with had car trouble in Bolivar and I have to go pick her up. I'm hoping I'll be able to come next week though. Giraffatitan
- I came. I saw....it rained. - SibernetiK
- Hope I didn't get anybody's hopes up with talks of bocce. I wasn't able to make it. - Histumness 20:37, 1 June 2008 (UTC)
Taken from graticule page:
2008-05-31 - Made it despite the weather! Pictures to be posted shortly. - SibernetiK
Seems the expedition did happen. No photos, no decent report and no proof are available, though. Categorizing as Coordinates reached.