Christchurch, New Zealand
Today's Location: [Christchurch, NZ]
|Ashburton||Christchurch||Le Bons Bay|
 Geohashes Reached
- 2015-08-31 - Quaternary in the Botanical Gardens, Christchurch, NZ
- 2015-07-21 - Quaternary at Greenpark Hutts, Canterbury, NZ
- 2015-02-06 - Quaternary at Cracroft, Christchurch, NZ
- 2014-09-25 - Quaternary at Selwyn Hutts, Canterbury, NZ
- 2014-09-21 - Quaternary at Port Hills, Christchurch, NZ
- 2014-09-16 - Quaternary at Rangiora, NZ
- 2014-08-14 - Quaternary at Lincoln, Canterbury, NZ
- 2014-06-26 - Quaternary at Sumner Beach, Christchurch, NZ
- 2014-05-16 - Quaternary at Darfield, Canterbury, NZ
- 2014-05-01 - Quaternary at Sockburn, Christchurch, NZ
- 2014-03-29 - Quaternary at Taumutu, Canterbury, NZ
- 2014-03-15 - Quaternary at Swannanoa, Canterbury, NZ
- 2014-02-28 - Quaternary at Tai Tapu, Canterbury, NZ
- 2014-02-23 - Quaternary at Avonhead, Christchurch, NZ
- 2013-09-21 - Quaternary at Pines Beach, near Kaiapoi, NZ
- 2012-06-19 - ShadowHash in the Botanical Gardens, Christchurch, NZ
- 2011-10-07 - BuffyNZ in Bexley park, Bexley.
- 2011-04-21 - ShadowHash in Riccarton, Christchurch, NZ
- 2011-03-28 - Greenslime in Rollston, Christchurch - Roadside
- 2010-12-21 - Mikethegirl - Out near Kaiapoi.
- 2009-11-04 - BuffyNZ- On a gravel road between Woodend and Rangiora.
- 2008-10-16 - Evil Monkey - Very close to the University of Canterbury.
- 2008-06-11 - Evil Monkey - Close to town.
- 2008-05-31 - UCanDance - site was in the Lees Valley.
 Failed Geohashes
- 2014-03-02 - Quaternary - Lake Ellesmere spit, near Christchurch, New Zealand
- 2013-09-06 - Quaternary - North bank of the Waimakariri River, Canterbury, NZ
- 2008-07-05 - Ecksoh - suggested a new meet-up point.
- 2008-06-15 - Evil Monkey - By the beach.
 Spectacularly Failed Geohash
So amazing it deserves it's own category. A+++ for effort.
- Evil Monkey
- Yellow Onion
Metrocard: A prepay swipe card for the Metro Transport System in Christchurch. It includes various bus routes, a water ferry and hopefully a train in the near future and Portal/wormholes in the far future. http://www.metroinfo.org.nz