Bendigo, Australia
Bendigo (graticule -36, 144) is a city in the centre of Victoria, Australia. Bendigo is located about 150Km north of melbourne. Bendigo sits in the South Western corner of it's Graticule.
The Bendigo Graticule extends North to encompass Pyramid Hill in its north west corner, and the paired towns of Echuca/Moama in it's North East. The South East corner covers about half of the Puckapunyal Army Base bear Heathcote.
The Climate in this graticule is much less fickle than that of the Melbourne region to the south.
mykaDragonBlue may hash here occasionally.
 Current Expeditions
 Past Expeditions
- Sunday 2010-04-18 -36 144 - nearish lake eppalock - in progress
- Sunday 2010-03-07 -36 144 - Success - in the Whipstick State Park. 5 minutes before midnight.
- Sunday 2009-05-31 -36 144 - Success - Part 3 of a successful triple hash
- Saturday 2009-05-30 -36 144 - Fail - No Trespassing - Part one of a Double hash attempt
- Sunday 2009-05-03 -36 144 - Success - Even though it was in a lake
- Sunday 2009-03-15 -36 144 - Success
- Saturday 2009-03-07 -36 144 - Failure - No Trespassing